Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Epia-N on eBay

A guy contacted me the other day to say he's selling Epia-N on eBay, and sent me a link. Indeed, from his photos it does look as though he has them for sale, but I'd urge caution buying one in case it's a ruse.

All the same, it's worth keeping an eye on. I'll look around for pucker retail offerings as well...

Here's the link.

Update: Well, seems he's selling the 800Mhz fanless model as well. I've taken the plunge and bought one, so hopefully I'll be able to write a review in a week or so.

I've also finished my review of the Leadtek DTV Dongle, which should be published soon. In essence, the software it came with wasn't very good, but the dongle comes with a BDA driver, so it's possible to use other software with it. Currently, I'm using Showshifter, which is very very good indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home